Your weekly roundup of news from around the world.
This week it is just Japan and 99 Bitcoin’s weekly summary of news headlines.
Enjoy and be well, Everyone.
TinyCryptoBlog – Website | YouTube | BitChute | DTube | Steemit | Twitter | Minds | Peepeth | Facebook | Soundcloud | Medium
Follow 99Bitcoins – Website | YouTube channel | Twitter | Facebook
– Kraken Reports Trezor Physical Access Attack – http://bit.ly/37Sjled
– British Court Orders Bitfinex to Lock Criminal BTC Funds – http://bit.ly/2OoaIAy
– Tether Gold Stablecoin Now Trading on Bitfinex – http://bit.ly/2S9rQed
– Swiss Town Now Accepting Taxes in Bitcoin – http://bit.ly/38ZI4gP
– Chainalysis Reveals Only 1% of Crypto Activity as Criminal – http://bit.ly/37S4wbt
Buy $150 of bitcoin at Bitcoin Depot ATMs, and you receive $15 of free bitcoin using this referral code
Categories: Weekly Headlines